Here's the Recap:
Be willing to feel uncomfortable and ask the question that is moving through you, whether you feel it applies or not. You might feel nosy. You might think, “Who am I to ask that” but ask anyway.
Because you must be willing to face your own fears, hesitations, worries, concerns, uncomfortableness in order to be of greater service to your client. To be that place that is a clear channel to be used by that thing that is bigger than us.
Whether you call it God. Whether you call it intuition. Whether you call it spirit. Whether you call it universe. Whether you call it light or energy. Whatever you call it.
But that thing that interconnects us all.
That’s why today we’re discovering line eight of the Master Coach Manifesto: "A Master Coach isn't afraid to ask how much money a client makes, when was the last time they had sex or any other relevant question. It is not nosy. It's coaching."
Listen to the episode to find out more…
Moments You Don't Want to Miss!
- 1:42 – I think we forget this out of our desire to help
- 4:20 – When do you ask how much money a client is making
- 5:05 – Who does the math?
- 6:25 – The importance of beginners mind
- 7:45 – What a broken down car can teach you about coaching
- 8:48 – When you feel nosy, this is what’s really happening
- 9:19 – Your stuff will always stop you from being the Coach that you want to be
- 9:54 – Clients aren’t coming to you for the reason they think they are
- 13;14 – Question of the Day: How do I embody the way I want to ask my client questions? How do I always come from a place of love and nonjudgmental? What if I catch myself sounding judgmental after I've already spoken?"
- 14:18 – Saying “You can do it” is not coaching. Do this instead.
- 14:37 – Here’s what to say to clean up your language after you judge a client
- 15:21 – Feeling guilty after a call?
- 17:40 – Here’s a mantra to use before each coaching session
- 18:20 – Tip of the Day: When you are truly here to help, you must have the courage to listen to what's moving through you and ask the question whether or not you know the reason you're asking.
- 19:16 – Why a client is willing to pay me triple what she paid her last Coach
- 21:21 – The enemy of your intuition
- 21:57 – Here’s the results when you listen to your intuition