Here's the Recap:
If you want to be the best Coach you could possibly be, listen up. The Eight Coaching Skills I lay out in detail in Season 2 of Master Coach Mindset will ask you to expand your idea of what being a Coach means. And ask you to practice a new way of coaching that will ignite your confidence and create a bigger impact.
Welcome to Season 2, Episode 18 of Master Coach Mindset™ with Rhonda Britten. In today’s episode, I tie up the Eight Coaching Skills we’ve been working on in Season 2. Be sure to grab your pen because you will want to take notes!
What You Will Discover:
- How to turn impossible dreams into possible
- What is blue-sky thinking and how use it with your Client
- Why avoiding obstacles will actually keep your Client stuck
- The feelings of being lost and confused and their real purpose
- Question of the Day: “Do you ever feel lost or confused like your Client is meandering and you have no idea what they really want?”