Here's the Recap:
A dream that seems so far-fetched it would be easy to discourage, disempower and dissuade them from taking a step forward.
Instead, your Client with the impossible dream will be on fire with hope and possibilities. You’ll soon learn how dreams are fluid and alive just waiting to be seen for their real purpose.
What You Will Discover:
- Reality is not negative; it’s the starting gate to greatness
- The unspoken stumbling block of “positive thinking”
- Why “pretending” stifles and facts motivate
- How to effectively role-play and brainstorm with your Client
- What does it mean to “research a dream”
- Working in the now makes the future happen faster
- Dreams are better achieved with a solid foundation
- Question of the Day: “I've heard you use the term 'pretty problem.' How would we identify pretty problem a and get the client to go deeper when they don't seem to think they need to?”