Here's the Recap:
Welcome to Season 2, Episode 13 of Master Coach Mindset™ with Rhonda Britten. In today’s episode I discuss the power of interrupting, a skill many coaching professionals refuse to do or don’t know how to do.
Have you ever listened to a Client’s story adnaseum not really knowing when or how to interrupt it? Have you ever glossed over a story because it felt “too big” or “over your head?” Maybe you’ve thought, “I’m not a therapist!”
I get it. Yet, interrupting is a skill you must matter if you want to move your Client’s from story into action. Listen to this episode to learn how!
What You Will Discover:
- How to validate your Client's story without indulging it
- What is a “bridge sentence” and how to use it
- Uncover the best questions to get to the heart of your Client's story
- How to interrupt your Client with intention and grace
- Detangle your Client from the “why” of any story and into action
- Discover which stories to listen to and which stories to interrupt
- The questions to ask to move your Client from their head to their heart
- Question of the Day: "I have Clients who often have actions, thoughts, and words that are not at all aligned. How do you navigate that?”