Here's the Recap:
Getting distracted during a Session is something we rarely want to admit; yet it happens all too frequently. When we get distracted, we aren’t present. If we aren’t present, it’s tough to speak inclusively.
And more importantly, when we’re not present in the Session, we can no longer call ourselves a Coach.
Welcome to Season 2, Episode 7 of Master Coach Mindset™ with Rhonda Britten. In today’s episode we will discuss the second coaching skill: Speak Inclusively (Part 2)
What You Will Discover:
- The difference between true and fake humility
- Why caring for the Client includes taking care of you
- How to make sure your Client is including their whole being
- Reasons behind mirroring the same language as your Client
- Question of the Day: "If I want to follow up on issues from a previous Session but don't want to interrupt or change the subject after a Client is in the flow, is it okay to leave it for the next Session?"