Here's the Recap:
Have you been told the phrase, “You can do it” and didn’t actually believe you could? Me too. Telling your Clients that they can accomplish their goals without a firm footing in reality only creates a false sense of confidence and eventually, more self-loathing and frustration.
Welcome to Season 2, Episode 10 of Master Coach Mindset™ with Rhonda Britten. As a Coach, one of your number one jobs (and number one honors) is you have the distinct privilege of (through your questioning) to build a strong foundation of self-belief for each Client so they can “go anywhere, do anything and meet anyone.™”
If you aren’t sure how to ground your support in reality or find yourself caught in fake cheerleading, this episode is for you.
What You Will Discover:
- How to help your Client believe they can achieve their dream
- Processing the past will create new opportunities for the present and future
- Coaches never buy into your Clients fears and doubts
- Grounding your Client in reality is essential for trust and support
- Taking away specific words from your Clients vocabulary will force them to think differently
- How to move your client out of black and white thinking
- Learn to write impactful acknowledgements that shift the brain effortlessly from doubt to confidence