Here's the Recap:
Are you willy-nilly with your guidelines?
Not clear about what works for you in a session?
Don’t have a contract or confidentiality agreement?
Let’s break down how to turn a coaching hobby into a full-fledged business and stand out as a Professional Coach.
This is where you go from making five-figures to making six-figures or beyond. (Yes, there are Life Coaches out there that make seven-figures!) You get to decide your future…but first, you have to take it seriously.
Welcome to Season 3, Episode 7 of Master Coach Mindset™ with Rhonda Britten. This season is called THE MAKING OF A COACH. Each episode will be devoted to the hard stuff: What you need, and what it takes, to be a Masterful Coach.
What You Will Discover:
- Step up your game with contracts and confidentiality agreements
- Your session logistics: time frames, cost, investment
- How to charge for value and never worth
- Testimonials are the life blood of business
- Creating your first Group Coaching Package
- Setting boundaries with your Clients keeps it clean
- Think of what makes you be your best
- Difference between being a Coach versus a Trainer