Here's the Recap:
Welcome to Season 3, Episode 3 of Master Coach Mindset™ with Rhonda Britten.This season is called THE MAKING OF A COACH. Each episode will be devoted to the hard stuff: What you need, and what it takes, to be a Masterful Coach.
Today’s episode is my four tips on how to get centered and stay centered during a Coaching Session even if you get triggered. (Because you will)
What You Will Discover:
- Set up your Coaching Session for success
- Tips to make an impactful first impression
- Increase your ability to stay focused
- Pay attention to your biases, judgments, and labeling
- The importance of staying in silence with your Client
- QUESTION OF THE DAY: How long can you sit in silence?