Here's the Recap:
Welcome to Season 1, Episode 5 of Master Coach Mindset™ with Rhonda Britten. In today’s episode, I discuss …
One of my favorite lines in the Master Coach Manifesto is: "A Master Coach coaches beyond right or wrong or bad or good because there is no such thing as a mistake.”
Here’s what I know: There’s no benefit to blaming and shaming for mistakes. The same is true for withholding innocence. Seeing your own innocence, and your clients is a cure-all for reframing your past into a new present that you’ll be proud of. And even more important, you will be able to let go of guilt and breath!
Moments You Don't Want to Miss!
- 04:51 – Go beyond the current problem
- 07:06 – This belief limits your capacity to help your clients
- 07:38 – Three things needed for transformation
- 08:48 – Downfall of “I should have known better.”
- 10:03 – Coaching skill of seeing innocence
- 10:45 – More you know, the crueler you can become
- 11:59 – Wrong way to motivate yourself and robot results
- 13:30 – What if you saw your client’s innocence?
- 14:17 – Coaching Roleplay: Mistakes
- 17:40 – Ask coaching questions to eliminate guilt, shame, etc.
- 18:08 – Forget 10. Six is fine.
- 18:20 – Where striving for 10 comes from
- 20:15 – Meaning of mistake
- 20:46 – Coaching Tip of The Day: Do you see your own innocence and do you see your client’s?
- 22:18 – Question of the Day:“My client came to me saying that she wants to have a baby with her husband because she’s getting older and believes that kids bring couples joy and therefore, brings them closer together.”
- 23:35 – Clarity comes when any answer to the same question is okay
- 24:30 – “Your yes means nothing if you can’t say no.”