Here's the Recap:
Risk is the reason we coach. Risk is the path to changing lives. Risk is at the heart of all movement forward as well as the key to the compassion that makes for powerful decisions.
Do you know how to stretch your comfort zone? Do you know that each risk comes with a bundle of emotional attachments and those ties must be broken to carve a new path and a new way of being?
What You Will Discover:
- How to acknowledge risk so it sticks and build confidence
- How to talk “risk” during the opening and closing of a Coaching Session
- What is incremental positive empowerment?
- Understanding how you process feelings, thoughts, etc. is what coaching it all about
- The difference between how well it’s done versus whether it’s done at all
- How to build momentum in your Clients life to change their life
- Roleplays to build confidence with weight-loss and complaining
- Question of the Day: “Do you make any specific suggestions to clients with kids for a better and faster chance at success and implementing your suggestions?"