Here's the Recap:
Welcome to Season 1, Episode 1 of Master Coach Mindset™ with Rhonda Britten. In today's episode we're diving deep into the first line of the Master Coach Manifesto™: “A Master Coach knows their own internal work is the foundation of their coaching practice, guaranteeing deep healing and authentic awakening for themselves and their client.”
Moments You Don't Want to Miss!
- 02:57 – This is essential to be a Master Coach
- 03:53 – This is what I cherish about coaching…
- 05:24 – What is a Coach responsible for?
- 06:02 – Why you have to master saying no
- 07:14 – Ask yourself this question…
- 08:05 – Here’s what happened during my “dark night of the soul”
- 10:37 – What it means to “know your own internal work”
- 11:20 – Human reality versus a spiritual life
- 12:42 – Don’t confuse judgment with discernment
- 14:20 – This is what’s really happening between you and your client
- 15:15 – “Tip of the Day”
- 15:29 – Question of the Day: "Rhonda, what should we do if our personal values conflict with our clients? How do you set aside something that you believe in so strongly?"
- 17:03 – What is a “Content Coach”?
- 17:47 – In our human reality, we are driven by this one thing
- 19:53 – When when you judge your client (or yourself)…
- 21:02 – The best gift you can give your client