Have you been putting your dreams on hold, living your life for other people?
Maybe you’re feeling stuck, unable to move forward until you’re completely clear about your true purpose?
Perhaps you’re afraid to make a “mistake” — so you’re waiting until taking action feels risk-free…
Are you feeling called to break through the negative self-talk that’s keeping you stuck — and start thriving, because you deserve it?
It’s time to learn how fear is undermining your forward momentum. To break the cycle so you can live the life you were intended to live — as the powerful, courageous person you know you are.
You’re invited to join a community of heart-aligned, like-minded folks just like you — as Rhonda Britten, one of America’s original life coaches and America’s #1 Fear Expert, teaches you how to be fearless.
Fearless You features focused teaching, coaching, and mentoring from Rhonda and her Certified Fearless Living Coaches. You’ll access proven tools to help you get clear on what’s next for you — and receive the exact support you need to make sure you get there.
The Fearless You membership is a holistic framework for transforming every area of your life with the tips, tools, and training you need to master fear and build unshakable confidence.
This program is the closest thing to having Rhonda as your own Life Coach. Together you’ll work on one key life area after another — so you can make actual life transformations every single month.
As a member of Fearless You, you’ll:
- Find your purpose — and live it, every day
- Take bold steps toward what you most want for yourself and your life
- Grow spiritually as life opens up like never before
- Become financially free doing work that lights you up (whether that means changing careers or starting a business — you’ll go from dreaming about it to doing it)
- Have more energy and feel proud of your body
- Create a fulfilling, supportive, romantic relationship — whether that’s finding love or bringing the passion and intimacy back into a 20-year marriage
- Master your fears and live the life your soul intended